5 de junio de 2008

Do not feed the Wendybird














you showed me how to do
exactly what to do
and I fell in love with you

Oh, oh it's true
you fell for me too

you showed me how to say
exactly what to say
in that very special way
oooh it's true - you fell for me too

and when I tried it
I could see you falling
that's when I decided
it's not a trick at all

you showed me how to do
exactly what to do
and I fell in love with you
we're in love we too

you showed me how to say
exactly what to say
in that very special way
oh - it's true
you fell for me too

now you love me too


an advertising campaigne turned into art

4 apreciaciones :

  1. ATF dijo...

    hey girrrrl! what a surprise? i'm really glad you joined the blogspot team and how nice is this blog¿¿¿ starting with these beautiful session of wendybird, its so gorgeous...
    and i've read your interests and DAMN! i'm a lost addict too! i started watching it like 2 months ago and now i'm already on the 4th session episode 5 (dont tell me a thing if you have seen more episodes ;) i'm totally lost-obsessed by now. and a series addict, right now i'm watching grey's anatomy (L), i finished gossip girl, the tudors, californication... i'd rather watch all that than any tv at all.

    and i totally understand what you said about 'song for jo' its like a song to listen when you're drunk and in a chilly and relaxed mood, and you are in sort of in love with your friend too as scarlett said about the song... this kind of things are really beautiful :)

    i also have another blog for the movie quotes i heart or touch me, it's on my links (the_blue_room) i also have a flog for that one.

    well, this is a long boring post but i'll be happy to check out whats in your head every now and then. thanks for visiting and telling me about your new place, its totally beautiful.

    the biggest hug!

  2. Miss at la Playa dijo...

    I love that shortfilm! It is so sweet and cute... kirsten looks great there

  3. Laurie Monster dijo...

    awww, these pictures are just perfect!

    I just love it ,and the lyrics.. amazing entry.

    /scarlettlove & /hirschy owner.

  4. scarlett_news dijo...

    Wooow dear! I entered this blog from your emile fotolog, and what a surprise, i thought this was a blog for him and i see it's more a personal space of you, right? So nice! I adore your posts and this last one is fantastic. you know what? i saw wendybird thanks yo tou, you posted the link on the fotolog or something and i was very curious about it so i watched it and i totally adored it! i still don't know if it's an advertising campaign or what, but i read on this entry your last sentence "an advertising campaign turned into art" so now i know what it is, lol, but what are they promoting? hehe, that's the question!


    well dear, i already left you a super long comment on the /lefilledunst fotolog and another one on emile hirsch one and i don't want to be boring so the biggest kiss to you and hey, yo have a great blog!